Share these lines from the sermon directly from this page!
- The mission of the church is representative of the mission of Jesus - the one who calls his people to himself and sends them out into the world.
- We are a sent people.
- Part of the beauty of the incarnation is that Jesus lived.
- We are a collection of redeemed people, that's what the Church is.
- Christ's sent people must model their lives and activity after him.
- Jesus pursued intimacy with his Father, was validated by the witness of the Spirit, & consistently poured into the lives of his disciples.
- To live in relationship with the Father is to submit to his will.
- Jesus served the needs of people - material and spiritual; in this way he demonstrated the love of the Father.
- Jesus confronted sin wherever he saw it.
- Jesus made the gospel accessible to every man, woman, and child - he called them to respond to it.
- Jesus provided opportunity for men and women to become children of God. He also gave them life.
- We have the opportunity to make the gospel accessible everywhere we go.
- The genius of God was that he took the Gospel, placed it in a people, and then sent that people to every nook and cranny in the world.
Downloads Audio Video (low)