As the church grows, our need to communicate successfully grows. Whether you have formal training in communication, you consider yourself a social media communication expert, or you enjoy proofing and correcting, you should apply to be a part of our brand new Communication Team!
Here is a short list of some of the responsibilities team members may have:
- Social media content creators/posters
- Social Media Moderators/Responders
- Blog content creators/posters
- Traditional public media content creators
- Proofing Chapel wide content
- Proofing Ministry specific content
- Brainstorming communication opportunities
- Recruitment/team growth
If you're interested in serving with us on the Volunteer Communication Team, email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit the Information Center for an application.